Cosmetic Dental Services in Odessa
At Precious Smiles Dentistry, we understand that, as a unique part of you, your smile should accurately represent who you are. While you may envision yourself with straight, white teeth, discoloration and other imperfections can prevent you from attaining your ideal smile. Dr. Chris Rameau and Dr. Rosemina Rameau provide cosmetic dental services to help you gain an appearance you can feel confident about. Our goal is to offer care that not only allows you to look better, but receive benefits to your oral health, as well.
Through cosmetic dentistry, our practice guides patients in Odessa, Gardendale, Midland, and the surrounding areas on their journey toward a smile they love.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right for You?
Our dentists recommend cosmetic services based on how you feel about your smile. If the aesthetic concerns that you are experiencing have caused you to stop smiling, it may be time to consider what cosmetic dentistry can do for you. With the appropriate procedure, it is possible to recapture a youthful appearance with teeth that appear healthy and attractive. To help you make an informed decision, Drs. Chris and Rosemina Rameau will explain the risks and benefits of any option that you are considering.
Our Options for Enhancing Smiles
Our Odessa practice offers an array of cosmetic dental procedures designed to improve not only your appearance, but the level of confidence you have in your smile. After a thorough examination of your dentition and assessment of your dental health, Drs. Chris and Rosemina will help you decide on the treatment that suits you best. Depending on your individual needs, our dentists may recommend:
- Veneers: For teeth that appear worn, misshapen, or deeply stained, we can provide dental veneers to add brilliance and uniformity. In addition to veneers made of highly translucent porcelain, Drs. Rameau provide direct bonding using tooth-colored composite resin.
- Lumineers®: Thin enough to be placed with little to no preparation, yet durable enough to withstand normal dental function, this variation of traditional veneers can effectively address minor imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening: Our office offers the Zoom!® In-Office Whitening System as well as take-home treatment with custom-fit whitening trays. Whether recommended together or as standalone options, both of these solutions are capable of making teeth brighter by several shades.
- Crown Lengthening: To address a “gummy smile,” our dentists can perform cosmetic gum contouring to show more of the teeth’s surface and produce a more natural aesthetic.
- Porcelain Restorations: In situations where dental decay or injury results in a diminished smile, form and function can be returned using crowns, bridges, and onlays made of porcelain. Dr. Chris Rameau also supplies sturdy, attractive restorations to complete the dental implant process.
Our dental professionals value porcelain for its ability to closely match the look and utility of natural teeth. However, they also recognize that there are circumstances where other materials or options can be appropriate to achieve your desired results. When designing a treatment plan for you, Drs. Chris and Rosemina Rameau make recommendations that incorporate your particular dental condition and your cosmetic goals.
Ready to Gain a Smile You’ll Love? Contact Us!
If you would like to learn more about cosmetic dentistry and discover which procedure is right for you, call Precious Smile Dentistry today and schedule a consultation.